Senior PR Manager (Talent & Entertainment)- PR Agency - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Salary Up to £40k + Amazing Benefits
Senior PR Manager - The Company
My client is one of the UK's most prominent entertainment and lifestyle PR agencies, based in Central London. Their client roster includes some of the biggest Global Superstars in Entertainment as well as the most recognizable brands on the planet today. Currently, they are looking for an ambitious and talented Senior PR Manager to join the Talent & Ents team.
Senior PR Manager - The Role
- Candidates should have a proven track record working personal publicity/TV talent clients
- Experience working music/events and brands clients a bonus.
For this role the client will consider candidates from Senior PR Managers or Senior Publicists looking to move sideways or ready to make next move to Associate Director.
* Solely responsible for managing own talent and entertainment clients, including creating strategic PR and comms plans, pitching to media outlets with emphasis on entertainment, lifestyle and showbiz, across print, online and broadcast media, and demonstrating foresight in client needs
* Direct liaison with agent, management and event teams and clients on own campaigns
* Prospecting for new business and pursuing leads; putting together new business proposals and plans.
* Strong understanding of strategy and how to use to best effect in campaigns
* Excellent black book of senior media contacts across entertainment, showbiz, lifestyle, national media (print, online and broadcast)
Senior PR Manager - Required skills/interests
* Thorough knowledge of the current media landscape
* Passionate about the entertainment business
* Demonstrable prior results winning new business (as individual or as part of a team)
* Highly capable writer
* Key personality traits: strong communication skills, personable, outgoing and organised
* Excellent time management skills
* Able to work under pressure and work to deadlines
* Detail oriented and able to multi-task
If this is the Senior PR Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.