Job Title - Senior Project Manager
The Role / Company
Major Players are working with an award-winning B2B agency who work with a range of clients within the professional services, technology, financial services, and automotive industries. They have offices globally across the UK, Europe, US, and Australia and are rapidly expanding. They have cultivated an inclusive and family-like feel to the business and offer mental health coaching to all employees. They are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their client services team to support across a range of accounts.
* Manage small to large integrated projects which can include, video, web page, digital, messaging and strategic consultancy projects
* Lead communications with clients globally
* Lead project delivery, from brief to delivery
* Manage project delivery and costs/billings
* Act as the first point of contact for the project team
* Act as an advisor for clients
Skills & Experience
* 4+ years' experience as a Project Manager within an agency (essential)
* Experience of landing page design and build, email and social
* Experience of asset production including videos, sales decks/marketing materials, digital advertising (social, paid etc).
* Client facing experience
Salary & Perks
Contact: Alice Harding