Major Players are looking for a strong Freelance Project Manager to work with a young, integrated agency based in Soho. The role will last for 3 months and you will need to be able to start immediately. The key brands you will be working on fall under retail, social and some sport brands.
The needs for this role are a combination of the below:
* Strong PM skills incl. resource planning and booking, managing a project team, managing budgets and timings etc.
* Used to doing early scoping of incoming social channel work (incl. costing up pitch ideas)
* Good communicator and good team player
* Quick - used to delivering social content and has good knowledge of social channel formats, and can handle lots of moving parts
* Client facing
* Good attention to detail
* Good agency experience
* Experience with installations, press events or partnerships is also an advantage
Please do send your updated CV over if this sounds ideal for you!
Contact: Tiffany Trigg