Major Players are working with a leading creative agency seeking an experienced Senior Project manager to provide in-house marketing solutions for a global consumer brand based in London.
You will contribute to the smooth running of their creative and production process successfully driving projects from brief to delivery. You will have a good understanding of digital disciplines within an agency and have experience producing multiple complex projects at a time.
The Senior Project Manager will:
* Be client facing and manage and take ownership of integrated creative projects from brief to delivery
* Be the first point of contact for Client and Account Managers
* Produce estimates and liaising with clients ensuring they are kept up to date
* Work closely with accounts, digital, TV, print and strategy teams
* Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
* Manage all internal and external stakeholders
* Provide comprehensive reports to the Project director
* Understand and produce work on brand to the highest standards
The Senior Project Manager will have:
* Ideally 3-4 years experience project managing in an agency environment
* Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
* Experience managing and delivering projects across multiple channels
* Budget and scheduling experience
* Production and resource
* Knowledge of creating content and CMS would be a bonus
Contact: Naomi Morrison
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.