Major Players are working with an award-winning creative agency located in Central London - who are looking for a senior project manager with integrated experience including social, digital, print, OOH and video.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
As a Senior Project Manager you will be working collaboratively with and supporting the Head of Project Management alongside taking a lead on a large retail account. As a Senior Project Manager you will be owning multiple work streams, consecutively working with account teams, creative, design, internal and external production teams and suppliers.
* Working closely with the creative teams and creative directors, owning the process and making sure all work is approved by the correct stakeholders.
* Keeping a tight rein on timings and budgets; this includes managing scope, process, budget, resources, expectations, timelines, and the highest quality deliverables.
* Understanding the client brief, strategic approach and the creative idea and, based on this, identifying the appropriate creative casting and production approach.
* Sense checking feasibility of concepts against proposed budget and time frame.
* Balancing costs, time, creative ambition and production values and presenting options, benefits and risks. Finding production solutions to get creative work made.
* Proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks.
* Drafting correct Statement of Work documentation, including project scopes and fees, working with account teams to ensure profitability of both retainer based and project based work.
* Estimating and tracking production budgets ensure on-time payments from client to agency and from agency to supplier.
* Working closely and collaboratively with the account team to ensure efficient communication with the client at all points in the creative and production process.
* Championing the creative work whilst ensuring project profitability.
* Coaching and teaching more junior team members, offering support and experience.
* 4/5+ years experience in a project management role in a similar role/ agency
* Proven experience delivering fully integrated projects for retail clients and is experience and confident working in a large agency, building relationships with stakeholders in all departments.
* Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance and apply this to the work that they manage
* Proficient in scoping and managing content production from pre-production through shoot and post for all assets including print, digital and social.
* Proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
* High level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other commonly used apps and tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.