Major Players are working with a top integrated agency located in Central London - who are looking for an confident Senior Project Manager to work with a Pharmaceutical clients across projects including Print, Production, Content, Social, Retail, Digital and Art Buying.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be working collaboratively with the Creative Director, supporting on projects across various pieces of client and internal business. You will also work closely with key departments such as account handling, planning, and creative and design teams to produce the best possible creative work for both the Client and the agency.
* You will be responsible for estimate/ timing creation and management across projects
* You will manage and source 3rd party production partners as well as securing internal resource when necessary
* You will be responsible for ensuring that your projects gain internal approvals before anything is presented to clients
* You will organise and attend briefings and meetings throughout the creative development/production process as you are responsible for driving projects through the agency at every stage - from brief to delivery
* 5 years + experience across integrated creative agencies
* A clear track record of managing successful projects to timescales and budgets.
* You will have excellent background in art buying and shoot production
* You will be able to adhere to deadlines alongside maintaining a high quality of delivery surrounding projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar