Major Players are working with an integrated production agency based in Central London. We are looking for a Project Lead to lead project planning from the initial brief through to design, coordinating stakeholders and managing the execution to the local markets. Projects will include managing shopper toolkits, pos and print across accounts.
As the Project Lead you will be responsible for the successful delivery of shopper toolkits, ensuring all projects are within the budgets and timelines given. You will need to ensure all output of the agency meets and exceeds the client's expectations whilst keeping them updated throughout the process.
* Managing toolkit initiatives alongside the creative teams
* Oversee resource and levels of service/quality across day to day operations
* Financial management including monthly performance, billing and monitoring and reporting levels of work delivered
* Develop, maintain and extend client relationships at all levels
* Set up and manage project plans. Status meetings and costs.
The ideal candidate:
* 5-8 years experience in project management
* Experience in managing designers and production teams
* Understanding of end to end production processes of in-store POS including print and manufacturing
* Ability to coach and develop members of the team
* Strong team player
If this role sounds of interest, apply today!
Contact: Sereena Shienmar