Major Players are working with a leading global creative agency seeking an experienced integrated Senior Project Manager on a 12 month FTC basis to take ownership and deliver top quality briefs for their b2b clients.
You will contribute to the smooth running of their creative and production process successfully driving projects from brief to delivery. You will have a good understanding of digital disciplines within an agency and have experience producing multiple complex projects at a time.
The Senior Project Manager will:
* Manage and take ownership of integrated creative projects from brief to delivery
* Manage, build and grow ongoing client relationships
* Produce estimates and liaise with clients ensuring they are kept up to date
* Manage project resource and be confident allocating responsibilities for different skillsets
* Manage all internal and external stakeholders
* Provide comprehensive reports and projection
* Produce work on brand and to the highest standards
The Senior Project Manager will have:
* Ideally 3+ years integrated production experience within an agency environment
* Knowledge of branding, events and video production
* Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
* Experience managing and delivering multiple projects with budgets up to £100k
* Experience working with media agencies
* Proven track record managing client relationships
* A robust approach to work and pay great attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency within a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar