Job Title - Senior Project Manager
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Role / Company:
My client is a full service social agency who are reinventing how social content is created, viewed and shared - together we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who is passionate about content creation and social media.
The Senior Project Manager will:
-Manage the day to day creative and branded content campaign workflow from project booking to go live.
-Being the sole point of contact for the client & internal departments on your allocated projects.
-Accountable & responsible for the project success and flagging any problems to the Client Services Director and Head of Production.
-Responsible for & confident in working with both internal stakeholders & external clients to ensure completion of campaigns on schedule & feel at ease presenting campaign updates.
-Demonstrate impeccable ability to juggle multiple priorities and time management in a fast-moving environment.
-Compile timelines and projects plans for campaigns.
-Assist with the pitch process by attending brainstorms and ideation meetings with internal staff and clients & work with creative teams to build out creative ideas.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience working as a Project Manager in video production and/or social media content creation.
- You will need to have the ability and confidence to run projects autonomously, handling problems as they occur whilst staying calm and collected.
- Great organisational and time management skills, demonstrating strategic thinking for resource management.
- Experience working with project management tools (such as Monday.com & Trello), producing timelines, schedules, scoping documents and reporting documentation.
- Flexible and adaptable, and enjoys finding pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges.
- An ability to write clear detailed project documentation and briefs.
Salary & Perks