£40,000 to £45,000 - Hybrid (3 days in office) - London
Senior Programmatic Executive
Red or black? Odds or Evens?
My client is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups which generate around £200 MILLION in revenue annually!
They are looking for a Senior Programmatic Executive who will drive new customer acquisition to the business through a variety of marketing channels.
* Liaise with our agency to set up campaigns for paid social media channels in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and other channels as appropriate
* Make recommendations to continually improve campaigns by channel/activity - CPA, CPL, ROI, etc.
* Help define best practice and our future service offering by keeping on top of industry trends, watching leading competitors, attending events and creating benchmarks and case studies
* Lead on campaign and pixel/technical set up - confident in setting up campaigns using custom audiences, standard audiences, and pixel audiences, including DPA campaigns, budget allocation, setting up tests and campaign hierarchy
* Over 2 years' experience working within Programmatic - able to recommend and implement.
* Proactively manage multiple stakeholders
* Understanding and experience working with all paid media markets
* Work to multiple deadlines and delivering on performance KPI's
As always, please reach out if this is of interest.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher