Senior Product Manager
Major Player's Product team are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join a booming business that's within the ecommerce retail and logistics space. The Company started out as a consumer-facing logistics company, but has quickly evolved to become one of the leading players in B2B retail technology.
Their client list now comprises some of the world's top brands, including Amazon, M&S, JD Sports Group, Walmart, USPS, and Nike. They have also recently launched technology partnerships with the largest national postal carriers across the globe, whose combined parcel volumes are in the billions.
You'll join a team of about 60 people across the US, UK, Australia, and Japan, and are rapidly growing. We hail from many different backgrounds and cultures, but we're all singularly focused on making retail better for businesses, consumers, and the planet. About the role This role is a key hire - you'll have complete ownership over one of our three core product propositions, leading a cross-functional squad to execute against your product vision and strategy.
What you'll do everyday:
* Define, iterate, and evangelise the vision and strategy for your product area
* Develop a deep and nuanced understanding of our target customers, combining market research, customer insights, and data to understand and prioritise the key problems we should be tackling
* Lead a cross-functional squad to execute a prioritised product roadmap, from problem definition through to build, release and refinement
* Analyse key metrics and product usage data to ensure we are making progress towards company goals and identifying both problem and opportunity areas
* Establish strong alignment with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success as the go-to expert for your product area
* Communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
* Help drive best-practices within the product team and mentor colleagues, ensuring we are continually improving how Product is practiced.
* You should apply for this if you :
* You have 5+ years of product management experience, primarily in B2B, and can demonstrate having shipped world-class products from concept to launch
* You're comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and have the relentlessness, creativity, problem-solving ability and confidence to drive the team towards clarity
* You have an uncompromising focus on user-centric design, data, research, and well-honed judgement to ensure you're focused on making the biggest difference to customers
* You are adept at influencing your teammates, stakeholders and depending teams to rally around your plan.
* You are adaptable, understanding where and when to compromise in order to achieve your goals.
For more information on this role please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jasmine Bindley