Major Players are working with leading digital agency based in East-London. They're seeing a Senior Product Manager to work on a design and build for a fashion retailer.
This agency works collaboratively with internal teams, clients and third-party developers on innovative digital projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle and drives products from concept to launch and beyond.
Senior Product Managers are expected to help lead large and complex projects, and mentor their peers to help grow and develop an already collaborative and dedicated team.
- Collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realise business goals and strategies
- Help define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements.
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Prioritise development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
What we'd like to see:
- Significant product management, business analysis or equivalent experience.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering large and complex products and services.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalise and communicate complex or technical concepts.
Please get in touch if you think you're right for the role!
Contact: Tiffany Trigg