Senior Product Manager
To be successful in the role you'll share a vision with the project teams by building on the priorities leading to the products finish. You'll effectively work with the internal teams, the clients, the third party developers on digital projects through the entire development life-cycle - and drive products from concept to launch and further!
You'll be confident and break down any complex problems into suitable steps that drive product development, simply any complex/ technical concepts. You'll be expected to support, help and lead large/ complex projects. Mentor their peers and grow/ develop the existing dedicated team.
Working on their largest project we're looking for a Senior Product Manager to really take ownership, deliver big work and lead the team into successful delivery.
Senior Product Manager - Responsibilities:
* Help define the core product vision/ goals/ functionality and requirements.
* You'll define and manage the product road-maps to realise the business goals and strategies.
* Collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
* Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
* Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
* Prioritise dev activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
* Help define and refine working processes in order to maximise efficiency in constantly evolving environments.
* Mentor and manage several team members.
Senior Product Manager - Experience
* Previous Digital Agency and/ or tech start-up experience is essential for this role
* Previous experience delivering large scale projects and solid working history in Product Management
* Solid working history managing larger/ complex products and services
* Modern understanding of market trends, passion in following new/ emerging technologies.
* Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
* Excellent analytic problem solving skills
* BA/ BS in technical field (computer science) preferred.
* Salary dependable on experience
Up for the challenge?
Contact: Danielle Scott