As a Product Manager, you will drive innovative solutions to create value for automotive dealers, by developing products that simply and seamlessly integrate data and technologies across the motors ecosystem.
You will be part of a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, commercial and partnerships to design, develop, launch and scale solutions for customers.
* Data-driven delivery of changes to the product to impact Business Objectives and Key Results.
* Advocate for the customer; develop a deep understanding of our customers and their needs. You ensure that customer centricity is a critical part of any decision.
* Synthesize customer and business insights, using quantitative and qualitative data to inform the discovery of new product opportunities.
* Partner with highly skilled technology, design, analytics and commercial team members to identify potential solutions to known customer and business problems.
* Identify key assumptions and hypotheses to validate; for example through experimentation.
* Prioritise the product backlog, balancing quality and commercial value with a pragmatic mindset.
* Envangelise and align the product vision across teams and functions within a fast moving, results-oriented culture.
Preferred skills and experience:
* 5 years Product Management experience.
* Open and honest communication style
* Ability to context switch in the detail whilst keeping in mind the bigger picture Product vision.
* Experience in digital media, technology, eCommerce or classifieds preferred.
* Strong stakeholder management skills to influence across multiple teams.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Ability to frame problems, collect data, perform analysis, arrive at valid conclusions and present data and insights to influence others.
* Resourceful with ability to get things done. Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across multiple teams and balancing multiple priorities.
* Experience with Agile methodologies and different measures of product discovery, including quantitative (e.g. A/B-testing) and qualitative (e.g. usability testing) methods.
* Natural consensus-builder and collaborative decision-making style across partners, commercial, design and engineering teams.
* Self-motivated and results driven, with an ability to challenge the status quo and articulate a path to get there.
* Curious and passionate about learning and building phenomenal products to help partners grow.
* Ability to quickly follow-up on impediments - having a 'can-do' attitude.
* Team player with excellent collaboration, communication and organisation skills.
Whats on offer:
* Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers' lives.
* Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
* A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
* A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you're single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, they will offer a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
For more info on this role, please get in touch with Jasmine Bindley
Contact: Jasmine Bindley