Senior Product Designer - Education Start Up - £45,000 - £60,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Senior Product Designer - The Company
Currently working with an exciting Educational start up based in Central London. The company is bringing on board their first permanent design hires to establish their UX/UI/ Product Design team internally. The company currently sits at around 30 people with plans to expand further in the future. The company's platform is currently used by brands such as Google and Facebook. An interest in their mission to bring diversity to international companies and assist the next generation of leaders is key. By changing the way young people are hired into roles the company aims to change the diversity intake so that the future leaders of companies will not be limited to those with the resources to attend the best universities.
Senior Product Designer - Your role
Working on the brands platform on both UX/UI Design principles to create an elegant user friendly experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar environment working on end to end product designs. You will oversee all elements of Product Design, think strategically about the brands future to set the design vision for the platform, craft wireframes and visuals to bring the platform to life in a way that appeals to the user demographic. You will also oversee another Product Designer and manage design timelines.
Senior Product Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Work closely with the development team to manage design timelines
* Help to build and develop the brands pattern library
* Work with the Head of Product and Head of Tech on the vision for the brand
* Use design and prototyping software to convey functionality and conceptual ideas
* Interpret and analysis data then transfer it into an actionable design plan for the brand
* Work in a environment with limited processes in place and develop processes for the product design team
* Run a variety of research and user testing to inform intelligent and accurate design plans
* Manage another Product Designer
Senior Product Designer - Your Skills
* Have work examples that show impactful and in depth strategies for user interfaces
* Excellent eye for detail with very strong organisational skills
* Proven experience in UX/UI Design producing simple and elegant user flows
* Experience with at least one of the following; Sketch, Figma, Abstract or a similar tool
* Experience working in a start up environment (desirable)
* Able to work and manage a small agile team
* Experience managing or mentoring other Designers
* Brand experience (a bonus)
In return, you will be working in a collaborative and creative environment where you will have the chance to impact the future of the brand. On top of a competitive salary you will you will also receive great benefits and a clear career pathway. You will be entitled to 27 days paid holiday a year plus bank holidays, a great office in a WeWork facility and a fantastic parental leave policy.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org