Our agency client is looking for an experienced product designer to join their busy team, you will be working on a variety of projects and products for big blue-chip clients. You will be comfortable working at a senior level on end-to-end products you will combine UX thinking with top-notch design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
* Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
* Determine information architecture and create site maps
* Prototypes and wireframes for mobile and desktop websites
* Understand unique user needs and develop user journeys
* Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touch points
* Present UX design rationale to clients
MUST HAVE: FIGMA, Adobe XD & CS
Bonus: If you have any experience with animation, be sure to bring that to the table
HQ London - will be minimum 1 day PW in Islington
If this sounds like you and the kind of role you would like to be in for the running for please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of your work that matches the brief above.
Only those with the existing right to work in the UK and ability to work on site will be considered.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to connect with me on LinkedIn: Sarah Ellis-Jones
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones