Our global tech business is looking for a senior or principal product designer with a focus on design systems for a new role that will coordinate with stakeholders across the business. You will be an experienced product designer who is constantly looking for ways to unify digital experiences. You will collaborate with clients, product & engineering, and various business stakeholders day-to-day and take ownership of design development from conceptual sketches and research all the way to pixel-perfect final deliverables for the Global design system.
Your portfolio will showcase how you've driven innovative design solutions for large-scale e-commerce sites, high-traffic portals, or complex software/applications. You have experience with and are comfortable leading conversations with clients, synthesizing their feedback and utilizing it to improve the overall user experience. B2B, SaaS or Rich Internet Application design experience is a plus.
Day to day:
▪ Initiate and conduct user/market, usability and competitive design research
▪ Identify user types, scenarios, journeys, flow/decision maps and produce relevant documentation to convey this vision
▪ Participate in and lead ideation workshops with cross-functional teams
▪ Generate wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and/or define the structure for design artefacts to be produced
▪ Ensure brand identity is considered and integrated into all features, and ensure the logical user flow is translated into an intuitive and stylish experience ▪ Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial design specifications
▪ Work with the Analytics and product management teams to drive measurable UX decisions
▪ Collaborate with other product designers in maintaining the Global Design System
* Thorough grounding in principles, methodology and practices of digital product design with proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. UX design, UX research, interface design, mobile app design, interaction design, and/or branding
* An outstanding portfolio with cross-platform product design works
* Ability to drive a range of innovative and compositionally strong design solutions
* Fully conversant in one or more industry software, i.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Axure, etc.
* Experience working with/on pattern libraries/design systems * Ability to think creatively and present concepts clearly to stakeholders and team members
If this sounds like a role you would be well suited to as part of your next career move don't hesitate to get in contact.
The role is offered according to experience as a Senior / Lead or Associate Director Level dep on experience.
Great salary, bonus and benefits.
Hybrid working / Central London.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones