Job Title - Senior Producer
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Role / Company:
In this role you will manage the end-to-end process of mid to large sized projects and act as the go between clients and the internal team.
This client is a global and award-winning digital agency. They work across a number of areas including social comms, retail and e-commerce, product innovation and brand development, alongside a range of global brands and household names.
- Managing a range of projects from start to finish
- Project deliverables include digital, social, ooh, tv
- Planning and defining the approach for projects
- Budgeting, reporting on, tracking and overseeing projects
- Acting as the go between the internal team and clients to provide updates of the status of projects
- Leading meetings and presentations with the internal team and clients
- Manage and train producers and associate producers
- Business development to build relationships with new clients
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years as a producer
- Experience with Sitecore (or similar content management systems)
- Proven experience managing large budgets and big projects
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver
- Confident communicator
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please apply with an up to date version of your cv.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/