Looking for a Process driven Senior Producer to join a small, yet perfectly formed, fast-paced creative events agency who offer unique, detailed creative, original design and in-depth industry knowledge. A 'one stop shop' for an events brief, from creative concepts through to design, production and build, delivery, event live days, guest management and guest logistics.
The agency covers a wide range of briefs, from large scale festival-style parties, corporate retreats, VIP dinners, brand installations, office interior design, to roadshows, swag briefs and corporate gifting.
We are looking for someone who brings extensive knowledge of events both big and small, a highly meticulous producer who is able to manage other producers, creative producers and junior producers. You will have successfully forged a career within London agencies and have proven experience of no less than 5 years in house. You expertly deliver projects on time, to budget and to the highest standards. You have acute knowledge of the event process and have produced events of all sizes from conferences to parties, experiential campaigns to roadshows, launches to private dinners, etc. You have the ability to lead a team, motivate them with drive, passion and positivity and have a track record of inspiring them to deliver their best work and exceed expectations.
You would be working closely with the Head of Creative, and Head of Creative Production.
The skill-sets required of this role are as follows;
* Manage projects of all sizes
* Build strong relationships
* Work on/oversee multiple projects at any one time- sometimes up to 15/20
* Lead the agency response
* Oversee the project during its lifecycle
* Manage costs/timescales/budgets and map out the timeline of delivery
* Hire the team required if additional freelancers are needed
* Show commercial acumen
* Be committed and looking to bed in to a small but very creative entrepreneurial company in Shoreditch which is entering its fourth year
* Be able to mentor younger members of the production team
* Work with the design team to get the response you require for presentations and pitches
* Be able to work calmly under pressure, and meet deadlines
Please contact me immediately if you fit the bill:
Contact: Kate Anderson