ROLE: Snr Presentation Designer (9months FTC)
Amazing opportunity to join a boutique presentation agency in London!
- Using your creativity and design thinking to help communicate visual stories and solve clients' problems.
- Creating impactful visual content that aids the development and presentation of clients' stories, ensuring their quality, consistency and effectiveness.
- Push the boundaries of how we visually communicate concepts, business models, strategic narratives, brand stories, and presentation materials
- Project managing, overseeing and nurturing other designers
- Carry project inputs and outputs through from concept (early brief, sketches) to completion (highly polished output)
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of design experience
- Strong ability and affinity for telling visual stories via presentations
- Excellent visual thinking skills, including aptitude for representing ideas through conceptual drawings or illustrations
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail and appreciates accuracy, consistency and high quality
- An understanding of iterative prototyping and constructive critique as an essential part of the design process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely organised, and can work under time pressures and to deadlines
- Works well solo and thrives on collaboration
- Hungry to learn, and you want the opportunity to grow in your role and help shape the trajectory of a rising agency.
Salary & Benefits
- £38k (4 days per week)
- Hybrid working
- Learning and development opportunities
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.