My client is one of the UK's most celebrated start-ups now looking to build out their PR team under the PR Director. As a result, I am looking for an experienced Senior PR Manager with strong media relations and crisis communications experience.
Contact: Richa Arora
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE HEALTH CARE/ PHARMA BACKGROUND.
Your main day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing - and broadening the company's media and influencer contact lists;
- Pro-actively pitch stories as well as handle reactive media requests for comment on a daily basis;
- Devising, managing and implementing consumer-focused, integrated communications plans/strategies;
- Regular liaison with the C-suite
- Copywriting and brand narrative/storytelling (inclusive of, but not limited to, press releases, presentation talk tracks);
International experience will be beneficial.
The role does not have a direct report just yet however the company intends to grow the team in the next 12 months. Salary up to £80k + excellent benefits.