£30,000 - £40,000 - Hybrid - Must be within GMT time zone only
Senior PPC Executive
Red or black? Odds or Evens?
My client is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups which generate around £200 MILLION in revenue annually!
They are looking for a Senior PPC Executive who will create, optimise, and report across SEM platforms.
* Day-to-day campaign management across Paid Search - Google Ads , Apple Search Ads and Microsoft Ads
* Own and manage the ad copy, sitelink creation and sign off processes
* Analyse PPC data, identify issues/ tactics and improve on processes
* Manage massive budgets whilst forecasting and delivery on weekly/monthly performance reports. Presenting findings, results and recommendations on strategies, taget groups and efficiency.
* Over 2 years' experience across PPC and understand best practices whilst creating innovative ideas.
* Must: excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of performance marketing channels
* Number cruncher: highly analytical, amazing across numbers and analytics.
* Experienced working with multiple digital tracking, reporting and attribution solutions and evaluate/ optimise campaigns against KPI's
As always, please reach out if this is of interest.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher