I'm working with a global PR company who are looking for a Senior PowerPoint Designer to join their team. This role has a focus on Business Development and Marketing across the agency. As a fully integrated and multi-disciplinary global communications agency, the team support various industry sectors and projects, so there is never a dull day!
As a Senior Designer, you'll be involved from the moment the RFP arrives, developing intelligent creative
solutions to create engaging new business pitches. While the majority of pitch documents are in
PowerPoint, knowledge of creating mock-ups and artwork in Illustrator, Photoshop etc is also needed.
This is an autonomous role and requires an established skill-set so that our design is as dynamic as our
pitch winning ideas!
* Creating dynamic new business presentations working in partnership with multiple teams across
* Offering design inspiration and ideas to teams to elevate our new business submissions
* Working within our brand guidelines and being a brand guardian
* Building and designing templates to match the pitch or content required
* Interpreting and taking briefs
* Owning pitch projects from end to end
* Building relationships with agency teams
* Negotiating and managing a busy schedule in partnership with the traffic manager
* Working closely with the senior designers and other creative partners in the agency
* Creating marketing material for internal and external comms including social assets and thought
* Helping teams to come up with creative solutions and think 'outside the box'
* Previous experience in a new business team an advantage
* Skilled leading design discussions and solutions
* Excellent PowerPoint and data visualisation skills, particularly in MS Office
* Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
* Experienced working in tight deadline pitch situations
For more information or a chat about your next move, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Stephanie Kane