My client is an award winning Marketing and Advertising agency who are looking for a Senior Planner to join their planning team and be responsible for providing strategic direction primalry across shopper marketing projects for blue chip clients.
If you are looking to be the lead planner in a fast growing team, then this is the role for you. You will work closely with the Head of the Account for each piece of business and creative teams to deliver innovative campaigns. The ideal candidate will be someone who is comfortable leading the strategic thinking to solve client problems.
- Acting as lead strategist on key pieces of business
- Working within client trio alongside an account handler and creative to lead and develop best in class, effective creative campaigns
- Carrying out primary and secondary research and developing insights and evaluation of campaigns
- Actively participating in new business pitches
- Developing strong client relationships at a senior level
- Staying at the forefront of the emerging discipline of connected commerce on and offline
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- Familiar and comfortable with the disciplines and channels that the agency operates in. This should include a deep understanding of the retail channel, shopper insight and consumer journeys
- Good communicator and relationship builder, both internally and with clients.
- Collaborative approach – we value planners who thrive in teams
- Someone who can work well in a non-hierarchical environment
- Someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- Gravitas and ability to provide a well thought through point of view to clients
- Working across several accounts / projects simultaneously
Contact: James Ashton
Location: Greater London