Senior Performance Marketing Manager - B2B SaaS - Hybrid
£54,000 - £64,000
I am working with an awesome and incredibly innovative B2B SaaS business based in Central London. Their product has helped save countless lives through police work (can tell you more if you apply) and they work with some of the worlds most well known brands!
The senior performance marketing manager will be responsible for overseeing demand generation, growth strategy and execution for paid and organic omni-channels digital marketing. You'll have complete ownership of the digital, tech enabled automation strategy and in time will define process and best practice.
As a data first and analytical individual, you'll have a proven track record of implementing successful omni-channel tech stack driven performance marketing strategies across the UK & USA with a focus on the US that has driven measurable results in LVR and revenue outcomes. You will have a strong and completely current understanding of digital marketing tech and techniques deployed in a B2B demand generation setting. This will include but not be limited to -
* LVR analysis and improvement
* Funnel efficiency
* ICP analysis
* ARPU and Customer Lifetime value analysis
* Demand gen focused ABM campaign design and implementation
* Organic traffic targeting
* Digital Performance analysis
* Tech selection and implementation
* Digitisation of analogue assets
* Nurture program
* CRM lead scoring
* Paid campaigns
This person will plan the above with a view to aggressively scale over the coming twelve months. During this period this person will be comfortable in regular reporting to the CRO and marketing director with a view to achieving measurables numbers against a set plan.
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager will need:
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience in direct-to-business growth marketing, SaaS products, with proven success achieving goals.
* Hands on experience building and optimising Paid Search campaigns
* 3 year's worth of track record of driving LVR outcomes in a B2B setting
* To be able to build tests to validate hypotheses and recommend performance optimisation's based on in-depth analyses
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)
Contact: Lisa Ahmed