Senior Paid Social Manager - Client-side - Tech London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
£45,000 - £50,000
Senior Paid Social Manager - The Company
Consistently named one of the best places to work in the UK, my client is one of the fastest growing technology and marketing businesses in the UK. Having started in 2009, they now have over 250 employees with plans to grow further both in the UK and in the US. They have a vibrant culture and their host of benefits include £1,000 annual training budget for all employees, flexible working hours, monthly company subsidised lunches, numerous sports clubs including Football, Running, Yoga and much more!
As a member of our client's Paid Social division, you'll join a strong culture of creativity; you and your team will be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. You'll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data.
Senior Paid Social Manager - The Role
As a Senior Paid Social Manager your primary responsibility will be your primary responsibility will be managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Further responsibilities include:
* To manage a portfolio of accounts, including supervising those of your team members, optimising performance in line with the company's best practices and business priorities.
* To build upon your previous knowledge and experience of Facebook marketing by running creative brainstorm sessions, setting up relevant tests, overhauling strategies and implementing your own data-driven ideas.
* To manage at least two Biddable Marketing Executives, supporting them during their training and having an input in their personal development.
* To devise and lead training sessions, in both general biddable techniques and in any areas in which you have a particular expertise.
* To communicate with stakeholders to provide performance updates and inform them of new strategies being tested to generate growth or drive improvements in margins.
Senior Paid Social Manager - The Skills
* Proven Facebook advertising experience, preferably through Nanigans or large scale ad accounts in Power Editor.
* Comfortable working to ROI and margin based targets, in a fast moving business environment
* Experience mentoring a small team of junior marketing executives. Experience recruiting through structured interviews is a plus.
* Strong desire to lead and drive our vision. We're looking to double our team over the next year.
* A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills appropriate for running highly-targeted data-driven campaigns
* A proactive and independent approach to working life.
If you'd like to work with a world class team, driving innovation and developing long term game changing strategies, then please apply now!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MARTA CANGA ROZA". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.