Senior Paid Search Manager - Financial Services - London
Contact: Lisa Ahmed
£50,000 - £70,000
I am excited to be working with a Global Financial Services business that are constantly expanding. Disrupting the market with a product that is pushing over 4M customers worldwide to their platforms and their customer base is getting bigger every day!
As the business and team grow and expand, they are on the lookout not for 1 but 3 Senior Paid Search Manager's!!!! Paid Search is a very high priority channel tasked with delivering growth for the entire business from multi-million budgets. Their campaigns optimise user acquisition across dozens of countries and in multiple languages right across the globe.
They need 3 Senior Paid Search Managers with seriously strong PPC knowledge and strategic thinking to help take them to the next level of investment and keep innovating.
This role reports to the Head of Performance Marketing, and there is room for professional development as they bring more junior members of staff on board.
Working as part of this exciting brand you will be responsible for:
* Contributing to the development and implementation of the performance marketing strategy globally, and expand coverage as they grow their product offering in new markets.
* Managing channel budgets to maximise commercial impact and monitor results of campaigns versus performance objectives.
* Auditing search marketing functionality against best practice and helping define a clear roadmap for optimisation and long term growth.
* Coaching more junior members of the team to bring them up to your level of knowledge and strategic thinking.
* Planning, implementing, and measuring A/B testing of ad copy, landing pages, and strategies with a focus on statistical significance.
* Elevating performance through effective use of automation in bidding and campaign structure.
* Working collaboratively with the rest of the performance marketing team, including your colleagues in other channels.
The Senior Paid Search Manager will need:
* Experience in a similar role delivering high performance from paid search campaigns, preferably across multiple countries, languages, and at scale.
* Proven results working with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Search Ads 360, as well as attribution tools like GA360 and Branch.
* Experience with dynamic campaigns, Auction-Time Bidding, retargeting strategies, and statistically significant A/B testing.
* Analysing data with pivot tables, visualising the data in an accurate and easily understood manner, and ultimately delivering insightful commentary to your team, the wider business, and our stakeholders.
* Comfortable with putting automation at the heart of everything you do; a strong technical mind who can diagnose issues and understand the workings behind MarTech tools
* You'll be highly organised, and help manage both the internal roadmap and external task list for the PPC agency.
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)