Senior Paid Search Manager - Client-side - Tech - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
£45,000 - £50,000
Senior Paid Search Manager - The Company
Consistently named one of the best places to work in the UK, my client is one of the fastest growing technology and marketing businesses in the UK. Having started in 2009, they now have over 250 employees with plans to grow further both in the UK and in the US. They have a vibrant culture and their host of benefits include £1,000 annual training budget for all employees, flexible working hours, monthly company subsidised lunches, numerous sports clubs including Football, Running, Yoga and much more!
Senior Paid Search Manager - The Role
Working in a fast-paced environment, the main focus for the Senior Paid Search Manager will be to manage an existing team of 3-4 whilst creating a strategic vision for your team. Further responsibilities include:
* Being responsible for a £3m annual budget
* Leading the PPC strategically
* Reviewing and optimising a growing set of international PPC campaigns
* Achieving and exceeding the company's growth targets
* Training, coaching, and performance management of 3-5 team members
* Maintaining a culture of constant testing and experimenting
* Continuous review and improvement of workflow processes with a pro-active approach
Senior Paid Search Manager - The Skills
* Experience in B2B and B2C International campaigns
* Proven paid search experience of between 3-5 years
* Comfortable working to ROI and margin-based targets, in a fast moving business environment
* Experience mentoring a junior marketing executive, or leading a small team
* A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills appropriate for running highly-targeted data-driven campaigns
* Strong desire to lead and drive our vision. We're looking to double our team over the next year.
* Proficient with Excel and Bid Management Tools
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MARTA CANGA ROZA". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.