Senior Paid Search Executive - London
Contact: Harry Matthes
£25,000 - £30,000
Major Players are currently working with an established independent agency within Central London. They are looking for a Senior Paid Search Executive to join their team and work a portfolio of retail and travel clients. The Senior Paid Search Executive will be someone who is used to juggling many plates, experience across Search and Shopping and keen to take the next step in their career. You will be responsible for the daily bid management and optimisation on paid search campaigns across search, shopping and retargeting networks.
- Manage Shopping and PPC campaigns across search
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
- Understanding market trends and the client's businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way in order to deliver the best ROI
- Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget Meet client KPI's and advise on campaign optimisation
- Optimise PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
You will need
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
- 1+ years experience working within Paid Search and Shopping
- Used to working with large data sets and utilising audiences, analytics and demographic profiling to inform and enrich search strategies
- Google Shopping optimisation and Feed Analysis in Merchant Centre
- High levels of client management skills
- Understanding of the interplay between search and social.
- Retail client experience essential
- Experience working with large scale bid management platforms ideally Kenshoo and Doubleclick
- High level of analytics skills - used to working with both customer and similar audiences.
- Google Partner Qualifications for Search, Shopping and Analytics Additional Experience Working with Google Scripts to automate campaign optimisation strategies Google Product Feed and Merchant Centre optimisation
You will get
Annual Season Ticket Loan - Cycle to Work Scheme - Subsidised Gym Membership - Support on Professional Qualifications - "Skint Nights" - monthly social event - Birthday Brownies & Gift - Loyalty Holiday (Extra Day for every year after 2+ years, up to 5 extra days) - Summer Working Hours - Summer Day Out - Christmas Party
If you want to work in a company that has their offices in Central London, has flexible working hours and genuine career progression in a growing start-up, then please apply.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Harry Matthes")