ROLE: Senior Motion Designer
Fantastic new opportunity to work for an award-winning design department. This is a multidisciplinary creative agency based in London, and is part of the globally renowned group.
- Working across a variety of projects, designing for, branding, Digital OOH, TV, Social media, Digital marketing and retail.
- Help create beautiful design for clients and their brands, across different consumer touch points and to stay abreast of technology changes in the industry that might benefit the clients.
- You'll need to filter, interpret and represent information in order to create strong concepts that reflect a diverse range of businesses
Skills & Experience
- Have at least 6+ years' professional
- Have an outstanding portfolio of work (Reel)
- Motion CGI capability
- Have a knowledge of the Apple Mac environment and strong understanding of all the relevant software packages, i.e. After Effect and Final cut pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, XD, sketch etc
- An understanding of how to create and adapt content for all a range of media formats including digital outdoor, online social and extreme formats
- Have first-rate typographic and layout skills
- Have a true passion for design
- Have a conceptual mind
- Have the ability to keep pace within a changing, dynamic environment
- Most importantly, possess a can-do, positive attitude
Salary & Benefits
- £60k pa
- 2 weeks paid leave over the Christmas period
- 3 days in-house, 2 days remote
Location: West London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.