Senior Motion Designer - Design Studio - £45,000 - £50,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Senior Motion Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fully independent creative studio that specialise in branding and advertising that are looking to expand their motion team! They have seen rapid growth in recent growth and are now working with global brands across food and drink, FMCG, media, and retail.
Senior Motion Designer - Your Role
They are looking for a highly experienced 3D Motion Designer to both design and produce engaging content that spans across web and social media channels, as well as content for pitches/proposals. The role will also include overseeing junior motion designers and managing project timelines.
Senior Motion Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Design and produce 2D Motion Graphics and animations for a range of projects
* Support broader art direction for project roadmaps
* Take creative control over all motion graphics output for the agency, managing freelancers where necessary.
* Liaise directly with clients to estimate delivery plans and update on progress
Senior Motion Designer - Your Skills
* Proficiency in After Effects/Premiere, and the Adobe Suite.
* Cinema4D or Maya experience essential
* A portfolio/show reel of commercial design work
* Ideally a background working in agency environments.
* Experience managing/ mentoring Junior designers a bonus
In return you'll be working as part of a dynamic and evolving agency that is expanding heavily at the moment. You'll have endless opportunities to work on land take lead of large scale and innovative projects that have a global reach. The studio offers great benefits on top of a competitive salary and a generous training budget.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sophie Anderson". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org