Senior Marketing Manager / South West London / Permanent / £45K - £55K
Have you got a proven track record in delivering a number of different campaigns across the marketing mix?
Are you interested in progressing your career with an international sporting business based in South London?
I'm working exclusively with a internationally recognised sporting events business who are on the search for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their expanding team!
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will report into the Marketing Director and lead a team of your own, including three experienced marketing executives. We're looking for someone who is commercially minded who is passionate about driving creative marketing campaigns contributing to business growth.
Contact: Shelley Wright
* Lead on all campaigns across the marketing mix across the UK
* Work closely with the sales team to identify marketing campaign success and identify new areas of improvement of engagement
* Developing marketing agenda through campaign ideas and working closely with the inhouse creative team and being able to drive marketing campaigns
* Leading all PR by overseeing inbound media enquiries, press releases and live event coverage
* Acting as the point of contact for management of the third-party media of events
* Managing marketing budget across all channels
* Overseeing content strategy across website, TV, content, copywriting and influencer
* Managing all photography, video and media at the all UK events
* Proven experience in delivering end to end marketing strategy with ownership and driving campaigns to meet the commercial performance targets
* 2 - 3 years' experience leading and managing a team
* Knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS
* Highly organised individual who can manage more than one project at once
* Team management experience
* Desirable to have worked with some sporting or consumer brands
* Bachelor's Degree
* Commercially minded