Senior Marketing Manager- Sports Club- North London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Senior Marketing Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with a well known sports club based in north London, who are looking for an ambitious and adept marketer to join a well-established organisation, working across an exciting portfolio of companies as part of the in-house marketing agency team.
Senior Marketing Manager- The Role!
The role requires someone who is confident in working independently and as part of an internal agency team. The business is looking for a hands-on marketer who can plan and manage campaigns, develop simple collateral (writing copy, resizing images, populating social posts etc) and work with agency partners where necessary. It is critical the successful candidate can build and sustain long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The marketing team are targeting becoming a centre of excellence for the business and you will be key in driving this. The role requires a well-rounded knowledge of the extended marketing mix, working on a diverse range of products and projects in a 360 manner, the Senior Brand Manager will ultimately be accountable for success on the above with the ability to utilise an internal in-house marketing agency to work across:
* Content Production
* Social Media
* Print Marketing
* Promotion Campaigns
* CRM Management
* Email Marketing
* Digital Planning
* Website Management
* SEO& Analytics
Ultimately the role will ensure deliverance of year-round marketing strategy with monthly campaigns, performance, reporting and KPI's to be monitored and delivered by Senior Marketing Manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Relevant degree or CIM qualification is strongly preferred.
* Minimum of three years working as a marketing manager (or equivalent) and above.
* Experience of event and influencer marketing is advantageous.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Role will require some weekend and evening work as and when needed to attend events.
* Culture plays a massive part within Premier Team Promotions; the right person and the right fit is as important as the day to day operations.
* As a representative of PTP, the individual in this role - must be smart, positive, personable and well presented.
* The candidate will need the ability to communicate at all levels, whilst also able to gain an excellent understanding of the business.
It is important that you know what type of characteristics the team are looking for…
* Relentlessly positive
* Marketing Specific
* Adobe creative suite experience with competence in Illustrator and/or Photoshop
* ECRM (Dotmailer/Mailchimp) management including templated email design and sending.
* Experience of working both in-house and in-agency preferable.
* Ability to brief and be briefed by internal stakeholders.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew