Senior Marketing Manager - Global media agency - Central London - up to £55k
Senior Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a global media agency with a number of offices and over 8000 employees working with their clients and helping them unlock the full potential of their customers.
Senior Marketing Manager - The role
Placed within the agency's UK Marketing and Business Development Team, my client has a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Associate Director to join the team. You will be responsible for leading the agency's marketing plan across social and digital channels, awards, events, PR, internal comms and much more. It's a role which requires someone with bags of enthusiasm and a creative mind to help the agency attract new clients and talent, and to fuel the agency's growth. The role would suit someone who is eager to challenge themselves and get stuck in across all areas of marketing, with 7+ years of professional experience. Agency experience is preferred, but this is not essential.
Senior Marketing Manager - Responsibilities
- Lead the agency's UK marketing and communications strategy to promote the agency's brand, positioning and media services to a variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Lead in the creation of positive external profile for the agency and its key talent at trade, vertical and national levels.
- Ensure we have engaged relationships with trade press
- Make the agency and its work and people famous across all relevant channels
- Ensure consistency of the agency story across all touch-points
- Overall responsibility for agency's website including development and timely updates
- Produce and oversee new content both on and offline, that will meet the needs of the agency's multiple external audiences (existing clients, prospects, press), keeping on trend and driving engagement. Work with new business team to develop specific marketing content for prospecting.
- Act as the guardian for best-in-class design work across all internal marketing/communication to product and process templates
- Develop and execute the agency's awards strategy ensuring award-winning entries.
- Deliver best in class awards entries working with senior agency leadership figures.
We have a variety of Marketing, PR & Comms roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Richa Arora