Senior Marketing Executive- Events- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Senior Marketing Executive- The Company
Launched in late 2015, this fast growing events space company has received over 8 million worth of investment since their birth and now is home to a team of 40, based in the heart of East London. With their unique offering of three highly demanded products, this company are on a mission to reinvent the global events industry through technology.
Senior Marketing Executive- The Role
Reporting into the UK Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for our their Business customer set. This Business function is their technology-led Strategic Meetings Management Provider which enables organisations to manage, control and streamline their entire meeting and event spend. They have thirty corporate clients and over a thousand event planners within each organisation across a range of industry verticals. You will be collaborating with the Sales team to acquire more corporate clients and working closely with the Account Management team to grow and retain the accounts through a variety of online and offline marketing channels.
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
-2 - 4 years' experience in a similar role
* Previous experience working at a start-up or scale-up business (preferred but not essential)
* Experience in LinkedIn advertising; creating campaigns and managing budgets across a variety of audiences or industry verticals.
* Worked with data before, demonstrating a strong analytical mindset, creating reports and making data driven decisions preferably using data from a CRM tool.
* Experience with email marketing; creating content plans, email copywriting and database segmentation.
* Created outstanding content; such as trend reports, white-papers and e-Books.
* Event management skills; including event marketing, guest-list management, partnership management and experience with running events on the day
* Previous experience using a CRM tool (such as Salesforce or HubSpot) and maintaining high quality data within it.
* A basic understanding of SEO (preferred but not essential)
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.