Senior Marketing Executive - Construction & Manufacturing - West London
Up to £36,000 - full-time
Senior Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is a contemporary media solutions company that delivers very engaging built structures in high visibility areas to engage with customers. With a nimble team, based in their West London offices, the company boasts of integrated solutions for their clients from consulting, to investment, to build areas.
Senior Marketing Executive - The Role
The role would suit an energetic, entrepreneurial candidate who is looking to really own complete control of two offerings within the umbrella. Someone with a prior experience of agency-side B2B marketing work would be brilliant. The perfect candidate would report into the European Marketing Director and will have multiple stakeholder relationships. This means that you should be extremely comfortable speaking to the C-suite and to potential prospective clients.
Senior Marketing Executive - Key Responsibilities
* Establish brands and increase the awareness of services across effective elements of the marketing mix.
* Develop, establish and execute short, mid and long-term marketing plans, marketing support, direction, goals, strategies research and analysis.
* Create, develop and manage marketing campaigns across PPC, SEO, email, social, direct mail, printed collateral, events and PR
* Manage and maintain the company websites - blogs, banners, imagery, links and improving SEO
* Participate in trade events and also manage the events as the face of the company.
* Manage supplier relations
Senior Marketing Executive - Desirable skills
* Ideally a minimum of 3 years' relevant marketing experience in the construction/trade industry
* Proactive and shows initiative - a self-starter who is delivery focused
* Proven experience in improving acquisition for recent employers
* Experience in planning, running and optimising marketing campaigns
* Creative writing skills and media creation for advertising campaigns
* Good knowledge of WordPress
* Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop will be a big plus!
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Richa Arora