Senior Marketing and PR Executive - Textiles - North London
Contact: Richa Arora
Up to £35,000 - full-time
Senior Marketing and PR Executive - The Company
My client is a contemporary textiles and high-end fabrics manufacturer looking for a strong Marketing & PR Executive to assist the Head of Marketing and PR on brand launches and ongoing campaigns. You will work in their lush Hertfordshire offices and have some lovely benefits and with a great team
Senior Marketing Executive - The Role
The role would suit an energetic, personable candidate who is looking to really own the Marketing and PR elements at a well-known lifestyle/furnishings brand. Someone with a prior experience of agency-side B2C PR work would be brilliant. The candidate would report into the Head of Marketing and PR, and will have multiple stakeholder relationships to manage internally and externally. This means that you should be extremely comfortable speaking to the suppliers, designers, senior management, media, and influencers/bloggers.
Senior Marketing and PR Executive - Key Responsibilities
- Establish brands and increase the awareness of services across effective elements of the marketing mix.
- Develop, establish and execute short, mid and long-term PR plans, marketing support, direction, goals, and analysis.
- Create, develop and manage marketing campaigns across social media, events and PR, aligned with the overarching brand look and feel.
- Manage and maintain the company websites with the right content - blogs, banners, imagery, links and improving SEO
- Participate in and also manage the events as the face of the company.
- Manage supplier relations
Senior Marketing and PR Executive - Desirable skills
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years' relevant PR and events experience with strong media relations.
- Proactive and shows initiative - a self-starter who is delivery focused
- Proven experience in social media management
- Experience in planning and running brand launches
- Creative writing skills and media creation for social media campaigns
- Good knowledge of WordPress and excellent copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop will be a big plus!
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.