Major Players have currently working with an agency within a global media agency that specialise within Out of Home. They are looking for a Senior Client Strategy Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing relationships with agencies and key clients across OOH strategy in the context of the overall media landscape. You will be working closely with Planning & Buying, responsible for identifying significant client opportunities to expand their OOH offering. This is a great opportunity to work closely with some of the best in the business and develop through the ranks.
* Accountable for delivering the billing in line with budget, and strategic requirements.
* Creating a business case for any strategic initiatives and obtain agreement with Agency Strategy Director and agency on plan and possible commercial targets.
* Establishing with the agency for each agreed growth client the essential factors
* Responsible for providing input to define required market intelligence/competitor analysis to enable a more efficient consistent pro-active approach.
* Responsible for providing regular reviews and commercial performance tracking against forecasts against your client allocation to Agency Strategy Director.
* Accountable and responsible for regularly monitoring commercial performance and forecasts (including pipeline) against client business plan target, ensuring pro-active timely actions are taken to resolve any performance gaps. This includes:
* Working with Planning & Buying (Trading Directors), responsible for identifying significant client opportunities where media owner support is required. Responsible for providing client intelligence to the Agency Strategy Director on any commercial impact updating the client business plan once actions have been agreed with media owners.
* Accountable for reviewing client business plans to identify where best to invest time and resource in developing specific client understanding of the full OOH proposition.
* Responsible for developing ability to 'story tell' utilising information and data from multiple sources.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence senior external and internal stakeholders.
* Excellent relationship skills to work across multiple stakeholders, and collaborate with broad range of senior external partners.
* Strong commercial skills to identify specific opportunities to develop organic business, maintain high spending clients and convert new advertisers to OOH.
* Strategic thinker demonstrating strong skills in presenting innovative thinking and solutions to clients.
* Thorough understanding of budget and resource management, business forecasting and client contractual arrangements.
* High level of knowledge and experience of the broad marketing and advertising landscape as well as being an expert in OOH.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JADIE DAVISON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for
Contact: Jadie Davison
Contact: Jadie Davison