We're looking for multiple Senior Developers, Lead and Senior Managers to lead the build and delivery of digital experiences for a variety of clients and solutions across desktop, tablet, mobile and various technologies.
Technically, you'll be comfortable with modern production methodologies and build tools, and have proven experience architecting front-end solutions from the ground up and managing through to deployment.
* Expertise with component driven architectures such as React and Vue and/or MVC/MVVM approaches such as Angular or Backbone
* Expertise with package managers, in particular NPM
* Test, build and deployment automation (Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity),
* Expertise of application state management and available tools such as Redux, Mobx or Vuex
* Expertise with CSS grid systems, flex, and other layout techniques
* Experience of TDD and Unit Testing i.e. Mocha, Chai, Jest
* Solid understanding of browser rendering and debugging
* Expertise in scoping and effort estimation (time, complexity, risk, team size)
* Experience of performance and security with large-scale builds is highly beneficial
* Knowledge of bundlers, such as Webpack, Browserify or Gulp and their use in building scalable, maintainable applications
You'll join their in-house teams working closely with local technical and design leadership to deliver solutions that are not only complex and large-scale but also industry changing and truly transformative in nature. They have an enterprise start-up culture aligned to transforming some of the UK's and world's biggest names across retail, financial services, energy, and automotive.
You'll need to be capable of building strong bridges between disciplines, advocate of best practices and demonstrate proven ability to lead and inspire team, build client relationships, drive team culture and support career development goals.
We're hiring multiple JS experienced developers across all seniority, salaries range from £55,000 - £95,000 across a variety of sectors, please do reach out to for information to Danielle.email@example.com
Contact: Danielle Scott