Senior IT Support Engineer - Energy Tech Start-up - £40,000 - £45,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
Senior IT Support Engineer - The Company
A disruptive Tech Start-up in the Energy sector is starting up a technical support team! The energy sector has been guilty of poor customer service, dirty energy, and inefficiency in recent years and this start-up has taken the market by storm by providing an award winning transparent and clean energy service.
Senior IT Support Engineer - Your Role
You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining an IT function and provide support to all of their divisions. This will include ensuring a comprehensive IT Infrastructure network, and automating processes to improve efficiency.
Senior IT Support Engineer - Key Responsibilities
* Set up and maintain a comprehensive IT environment
* Automate onboarding and offboarding so that our people team don't need to touch multiple tools when a new team member joins or leaves us.
* Debug issues that are hindering team members from doing their jobs.
* Oversee access to internal systems and remote networks.
* Look for common problems that arise and solve them using software.
Senior IT Support Engineer - Key Skills
* The stack: Powershell, Bash, Active Directory, Windows Server 2016, G Suite, Google Cloud Platform, Windows laptops, Mac's, Hyper-V, Networking, WiFi, Access Control, AV Systems (Hangouts Meet), GDPR
Alongside experience in the above, you will be an enthusiastic team player who can take ownership over this IT function and grow it out in the long term.
You will also receive a competitive salary, share options/bonus, training budgets, healthcare and more!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.