A successful mid-size architecture & interior design practice in one of the coolest areas of London is hiring a Senior Interior Designer!
This studio has recently moved into a beautiful new office space after a period of organic growth and is now keen to hire a Senior Interior Designer with exceptional design skills. The selected Senior will get the chance to work on a truly interesting and mixed portfolio including workplace, hospitality, retail and mixed-use. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior who is keen to lead teams autonomously on small & mid-size projects in London!
The successful candidate will be involved in the following;
* Working on high-end Workplace, Hospitality & Retail projects
* Leading teams through design stages on small - mid-size projects, leading parts of large scale projects alongside other senior team members
* Creating and developing designs
* Reporting into a Director / Associate
* Acting as a key contact for clients daily
* Mentoring junior staff and delegating work when required
* Vectorworks is used as a main software
The successful candidate will have the following;
* Exceptional team management skills
* The ability to lead small - mid-size projects from concept to completion
* Experience in workplace, hospitality or retail projects (a mixed portfolio would be perfect)
* Strong concept design ideas and the ability to develop these effectively
* Experience acting as a key point of contact for clients
* Good level of technical knowledge
* Proficiency in vectorworks a bonus but not essential
Benefits include: Brand new office space, travel card loans, flexible working hoursin-house gym, private healthcare and more!
For a confidential chat please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02078457208
Contact: Miles Wade