Senior Insight Manager - London
£45,000 - £55,000 Salary
Senior Insight Manager - The Company
A leading Social Agency who works with some of the best brands around the globe, creating bespoke, stand-alone research projects designed to help clients understand their audience, brand and category.
Senior Insight Manager - Key Skills
* Data visualisation that goes beyond basic excel functionality
* Intricate knowledge of social and digital platform analytics
* Advanced experience with social listening platforms (Sysomos is a plus)
* Advanced knowledge of audience analysis platforms like Global Web Index, and an awareness of the wealth of data sources available to you
* Methodology development for both primary research and performance measurement
* A demonstrable ability to look beyond the numbers towards interpretation, recommendation and action
* A dab-hand at creating and implementing reporting templates in Excel and PowerPoint
* The ability to communicate with internal and external people in a productive, progressive way to solve problems together
* An eye for detail, the ability to spot flaws or mistakes in methods, reports and plans
* Verging on OCD about the organisation, accuracy and storage of data
Senior Insight Manager - The Role
As a senior insight manager you will work with account leads to define and refine client briefs, creating bespoke solutions for their insight and measurement needs. You will deploy research and measurement methodologies, and be the guarding of accuracy and consistency against these across your projects.
You will use a range of data sources for analysis, from social listening tools, to native platform analytics, and 3rd party research, as well as produce and present reports that interpret data, provide insight and inspire action.
You must be a passionate and entrepreneurial self-starter with a strong desire to implement social and digital measurement for brands and have a boundless ambition to progress your career at an agency in the field of data and analytics, winning awards in the process.
3-5 years professional experience as an analyst or in an insight role with a social and digital element is required.
In addition to base salary, the company offers a wide range of benefits and career progression opportunities.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan