ROLE: Midweight Graphic Designer
Fabulous opportunity to work for an award-winning food-tech start-up!
- Participate in the conceptualisation, design and production of effective, creative solutions for consumer and customer touch points that communicate brand identity while also informing and persuading an audience.
- Assist in designing for all consumer touch points including advertising, packaging, POS, web, social media, and sales materials across both B2B and B2C positioning.
- Design and structure internal & external presentations.
- Assist in the direction of internal and external projects and campaigns, acting as the brand point-person for consistency in brand identity and design execution.
- Work with agencies to plan and execute grassroots marketing programs and create any related design materials for events and programs.
- Regularly contribute ideas and design direction to all projects
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience at an in-house creative department of a product company or high growth entrepreneurial team is preferred.
- FMCG experience is a must!
- Experience designing effective, creative solutions for all consumer and customer touch points such, including packaging and POS, print communication and digital.
- Ability to lead a project from concept to completion and handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Will love to design and have the skills to create brilliant work and carry the humility to always learn and adapt
- You will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. With a flexible mindset, you can go left and right at the same time, split yourself like an atom, bounce around being scrappy, creative and resourceful all the while trying to build structure and process.
- You'll be super creative but also super organised.
- You take pride and ownership in your work to a point where only the best is good enough.
- You will have high energy and a can-do attitude, along with a good sense of humour and resilience.
Salary & Benefits
- An opportunity to join the Founding Team in implementing a unique creative strategy in the most exciting (non-alcoholic) FMCG category.
- Relaxed dress code policy
Location: West London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Laura Renaud