I am looking for a conceptual Senior Graphic Designer, with brand and packaging experience, to develop innovative and exciting design solutions for a global business working on site/3 days a week with a small team based in Richmond, SW London.
Working collaboratively with a global design team, and global stakeholders, as the successful candidate you will have a unique opportunity to expand the brand's design capabilities and help in establishing a successful studio in London. You will work with the team, and independently, across all areas of the business, including branding, retail, packaging and product graphics.
* Designing/developing graphics, illustrations, logos, info graphics and packaging artwork
* Designing product graphics to be applied to a variety of products
* Creating unique and innovative packaging concepts for products
* Producing a range of ideas for each brief
* Building and testing physical mock ups
* Creating 2D concepts/visuals for presentation
* Designing web-ready graphics for use on all digital platforms
* Design wireframes and interactive prototypes, sitemaps and workflows
* Ensure brand consistency
* Travel required within the US, Asia and Europe (1/4ly tbc)
You must be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
* 5+ work experience within a graphic/branding design role and have significant packaging
* Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
* A diverse range of skills, e.g. typography, artworking, different illustrative styles
* Fresh thinker and ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
* Open minded and flexible, continually looking for new ways to make things happen and make the design better
* Excellent visual expression skills (sketching) and a natural sensibility towards aesthetic balance and innovation
* Must be extremely organised, detail oriented and able to multi-task with multiple deadlines
* Proven ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships
This role will be well suited to a Senior Graphic designer from an agency or brand side background who has a polished portfolio detailing the breadth of their design work and conceptual thinking. You will be a strong communicator and be happy working across a wide variety of design challenges from UX/UI for website redesigns, to packaging concepts and specs, to retail and brand with a wide variety of stakeholders and collaborative teams across the globe.
Salary £50-55k+ benefits
Hybrid working - Studio in central Richmond
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones