Senior Full Stack Developer - Global Marketing Agency - £55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
Full Stack Developer - The Company
A global marketing agency based in North London is looking to expand its engineering team! They specialise in developing promotional campaigns for both large scale brands and major TV shows across 50+ countries.
Full Stack Developer - Your Role
Due to their continued expansion, they are looking for a seasoned developer to take ownership over some of their largest projects and develop end to end applications. You will be responsible for all aspects of the SDLC; from initial proof of concept, through to end integration and testing.
Full Stack Developer - Key Responsibilities
* Design overall architecture of web applications for consumer promotions.
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications that include databases, entry portals, APIs and decision trees.
* Maintain code integrity and organisation.
* Understand, implement and maintain security and data protection.
* Work with members of the client and project team to ensure the best products for our users.
* Participate in the pro-active identification of product/system enhancements which may improve tool speed, security, process flow and overall functionality and performance.
* Develop the maintenance and enhancement of work items, including performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability and automation.
Full Stack Developer - Key Skills
* Extensive experience using PHP 7, MySQL, and Git.
* Excellent HTML 5 and CSS skills.
* Knowledge of AWS including Opsworks/Chef 12, Wordpress, Vagrant, Ansible and Slim 3 PHP framework is desirable.
In return, you will be joining a fun and vibrant environment full of likeminded individuals. You will receive countless opportunities to work on projects that will enhance your technical skillset, along with a structured progression pathway.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.