Senior Front End Developer - Creative Agency - £50,000 - £60,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Senior Front End Developer - The Company
Working with an award winning creative agency based in London. The company work with a variety of household names and up and coming start ups and are a passionate team of brand builders, creative thinkers and digital doers. They are working on some high profile projects at the moment and need a creative and experienced developer to add to their existing digital team.
Senior Front End Developer - Your role
As a Senior Front End Developer you will be part of a focused development team working on multiple projects across a primarily luxury client base. You'll develop websites to the highest standard while offering creative solutions to any problems that arise. The ideal candidate will be someone who can jump into a busy environment and produce great work and take ownership over some of their biggest projects!
Senior Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Developing cutting edge websites with an exceptional eye for detail
* Work on projects throughout the entire SDLC to ensure a consistently excellent standard of code
* Collaborating with the extended development team to ensure projects meet brand standards on time
* Mentoring Junior members of the team and checking their work
* Provide project timelines and manage internal project deadlines
* Consulting with senior staff on project aims and outcomes
Senior Front End Developer - Your Skills
* 4-5 Years of experience as a Front End Developer
* An understanding of CMS's
* Advanced understanding of responsive builds
* Experience using Adobe CS
* Experience in using build tools such as Gulp
* A good understanding of debugging for mobile and legacy browsers
In return, you'll be working as part of an expanding creative agency with a focus on innovation and technology. As well as a competitive salary you'll be able to apply and expand your skills with state of the art software and a structured career path for progression. The team really care about your own professional development so there's allocated training budgets for courses of your choosing.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com