Senior Front End Developer - Digital Agency - £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Senior Front End Developer - The Client
One of the fastest growing digital agencies in London is looking to bring on a talented and creative Senior Front End Developer. They are experts in data visualisation and strive to bridge the gap between data and design, finding clarity in complexity.
They work across a diverse range of clients and are looking to expand their teams extensively due to continued success with their client base and a growing project scope.
Senior Front End Developer - Your Role
You will be responsible for all Front End Development aspects of the projects for your team, as well as holding a position to mentor more junior members of the team.
This position is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced team and have the autonomy to push technological boundaries and implement new strategies.
Senior Front End Developer - Key Responsibilities
* To write clear, test driven and comprehensive code.
* Be hands on in the development stages to implement features and UI from specifications.
* To define project technical requirements and identify new technologies to be implemented through technical research.
* Prototype new ideas and features
* Contribute to project and product documentation and write technical specifications.
* Establish time and delivery targets for your team
Senior Front End Developer - Key Skills
* Previous experience with React and Flux (ideally Redux) is a bonus.
* Experience in Unit testing
* Excellent HTML 5 and CSS skills.
* Experience in Version Control Systems.
* Experience in developing cross browser/platform compatible solutions.
* Previous experience in implementing data visualisation (desirable)
* Experience using Backbone or Underscore (desirable)
* Experience in Canvas visualisation (desirable)
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire