Founded by Professor Peter Saville, 10x Psychology is a highly innovative, dynamic company that combines psychological insight with meaningful data to drive employee and organizational performance.
We're pioneering a new approach to workplace psychology. An approach that goes beyond the core psychometrics like ability and personality to encompass areas like wellbeing, the employee experience and values. By applying our innovative, new approaches to diverse aspects of work, we ensure that our clients stay ahead at least one step ahead.
Accountable for the development of three web applications across the different product offerings by collaborating with the R&D team, Head of Design and the Implementation Consultants.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce solutions
* Assign tasks to at least one other front-end developer
* Directing a third party team of developers
* Monitor progress of assigned and own tasks and report to design and project teams
* Working within an agile/scrum methodology
* Translating brief from design and implementation team in to clean well-written code
* Optimising the applications for speed and scalability
* Ownership of the front-end development
* Consistent design with the 10x brand
* Ensuring a great user experience
* Take responsibility for projects and ensure work is completed in a timely manner
Skills & Experience
* Can work with agile/scrum methodology
* Leading a team of at least 2 - 3 developers
* Strong technical understanding of project requirements
* Delivery of high quality web applications
* Angular 7
* Preferably knowledge of Azure (will consider AWS)
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Contact: James Boggan