Senior Front End Developer - Luxury Clothing Brand - £42,000 - £47,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Senior Front End Developer - The Company
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding fashion company based in Old Street. They are global players in the luxury clothing market and have become a household name in the industry over the past decade. They are rapidly expanding and are investing in several new additions to their existing tech team in order to increase their digital capabilities.
Senior Front End Developer - Your role
As a Senior Developer you will be working as part of our small but highly focused frontend team and will be responsible for working with the lead to successfully deliver new features, maintain code quality, while ensuring projects are staying on track. The ideal candidate will have a great eye for detail and can jump straight into a React environment to deliver quality components.
Senior Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Develop and implement new cutting edge functionality and features
* Troubleshoot issues across the entire frontend
* Play a key role in architecting new features to ensure they are approached in the correct way
* To support the team in identifying issues with code
* Provide support and mentoring to the rest of the team and assist with code reviews
* Work with the Lead Frontend Developer to identify training and development opportunities for the team
* Ensure that the team are collaborating effectively and assist the Lead Developer in ensuring that projects are staying on track according to roadmap
* Work to improve performance, security and scalability
* Work in an Agile development Environment
* Documenting complex processes where needed
Senior Front End Developer - Your Skills
* Core frontend coding skills (HTML, CSS)
* A thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js workflows
* Experience with Node.js (desirable)
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Familiarity with testing using frameworks such as: Jest
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Experience with tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc.
* Familiarity with code versioning tools in Git
* Knowledge of design patterns and engineering best-practices
* A good eye for design and user experience
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the luxury fashion sector. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team, with the autonomy to direct the development process as you see fit. You'll be working alongside a team of developers and strategists and have a structured career pathway. Additionally the company offers training budgets, R&D opportunities, hackathons, and an office dog!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com