As the Senior Event Producer you will be :
* Working within a busy creative environment you will collaborate with Creatives, Designers and Project Managers to deliver best in class projects on budget and on time.
* Day-to-day production management of campaigns from conception to delivery, including staffing, budgeting, scheduling, managing suppliers, client liaison etc.
* Advising on the production aspects for each event (build, technical and logistical elements)
* Advising account management and creative teams on feasibility, cost implications and considerations on project concepts
* Contributing ideas and working on pitch documents
* Mentoring junior members of the team
* Building strong client relationships
* The skills and experience you need
* At least 5 years' continuous experience within agency environments with personal involvement on global blue-chip client projects.
* Experience delivering exhibitions, conferences and launch activations, and be familiar with:
* Event operations and how large-scale events run
* Managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Working with an array of industries and understanding key requirements of each
* Technical aspects of set build, sound, lighting, power, AV and interactive technology
* Software: Microsoft Office (Mandatory), Workday, Photoshop / CAD (ideally)
* Health and safety standards
* Working with and managing suppliers
* Working with graphic designers and art workers
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload, self-motivated and hands-on
* A team player with great interpersonal and written communication skills & great attention to detail
* Interest in and love for new technologies and how they impact experiential
* The ability to anticipate and troubleshoot before problems arise.
To discus this role in more details, please get in touch with me.
Contact: Jasmine Bindley